Best Junk Removal Services and Cost in Omaha NE
Handyman Services of Omaha
Junk Removal services near Omaha NE: Looking for Junk Removal services near Omaha NE? Handyman Services Of Omaha, Our experts are ready to help you throughout the entire removal process. Take advantage of to dispose of your unwanted items responsibly. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. We serve Omaha NE and other areas.
JUNK REMOVAL SERVICES OMAHA NE
OMAHA NE JUNK REMOVAL
Junk Removal services near Omaha NE: Even though you may be a construction pro, you might still find it difficult to get rid of the debris left over after the job is complete. Whether you are doing demolition, remodeling, or construction, there is always the time sensitive and costly process of getting rid of leftover debris. Concrete, wood, steel, tiling and drywall all can be extremely difficult to haul off of a construction site.
Handyman Services Of Omaha provides an efficient, safe and eco-friendly construction waste disposal service so you don’t need to worry about the pick up or disposal of the debris after the project is complete. Whether you need our services several times during a construction project or just once after it is complete, our hauling professionals will ensure that the construction debris is out of your way so that you can get on with the job.
Our professional and insured hauling team will show up at your site; we call 15 minutes before we arrive on and we’ll give you a free estimate based on how much room your debris takes up in our truck. You point and we haul the construction waste into our junk removal trucks, with no hidden fees.
We remove almost all types of construction and demolition debris, including:
- Corrugated Iron
- Concrete Removal
Junk Removal services near Omaha NE: Not only are we pros in construction waste disposal, we specialize in all sorts of junk removal including:
- Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Yard Waste Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Trash Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling
- E-Waste Disposal
- Foreclosure Cleanouts
- Garbage Removal
- Dumpster Rental Alternative
- And just about anything else you don’t want!
Junk Removal services near Omaha NE: Handyman Services Of Omaha provides an efficient, safe and eco-friendly furniture removal service so you don’t need to worry about the pick up or disposal of those old items. Not only that, but we make sure that your old furniture items end up in the right place: whether it be a charity if the pieces of furniture are still in good shape for a donation, or a recycling facility to ensure your furniture is disposed of in an eco-friendly way.
We remove almost all types of furniture, including:
- Sofa Beds
- File Cabinets
- Tool Units
Benefits of Professional Junk Removal
- Cost-Effective: It is more cost effective to choose Goodbye Junk, a rubbish removal service than handle it yourself. The company will send its professionals to collect the junk from your property. Thus, you don’t have to make arrangements for it yourselves.
- Expertise: Professionals have the expertise in the job and know what risks are involved. It is worth mentioning that this task involves some level of hazardous risk, especially when the garbage is not properly disposed of. Besides, the services are also fully equipped to handle the potential risks. This helps ensure human safety at all times.
- Proper Waste Disposal Technique: Another advantage of choosing such a service is that the experts already know how different types of waste need to be disposed of. They have experience and knowledge of the suitable waste disposal technique. This further helps in mitigating any potential risks.
- Mandatory Requirement: Some states also make it essential to hire professional bye-bye garbage removal services to handle industrial waste or specific types of waste that are categorized as hazardous. So you simply cannot consider handling such waste through any other means.
- Time Savings: When you hire a professional service, you are also able to save a lot of time compared to doing everything yourself. Otherwise, you would have to clear out all the junk, load it in a truck, and haul it to a specific location, and ensure that it is properly disposed of. Professionals can handle all these aspects in a better and safer way than you can do it and you can focus on other more important tasks.
- Avoid Legal Issues: Getting the help of licensed professionals also eliminates potential legal risks. If you dispose of the waste yourself, there is an increased risk of making a mistake of disposing it of in the wrong place or in a wrong way. You will not have to worry about it when the experts handle the disposal process.
- Eco-Friendly Decision: Modern goodbye junk removal services are becoming increasingly conscious about green junk removal. They follow processes that contribute to saving the environment. The disposal process can also involve recycling the waste and reducing the damage it causes to the environment.
Junk Removal Prices
Junk Removal services near Omaha NE: The most common way that junk removal services charge is by the truckload. One full load in a trash removal truck is equal to around 4 pick-up truck loads.
Some companies offer onsite pricing, which gives the homeowner a quick and accurate price for junk removal. Another alternative offered by some companies is an online pricing estimate. The online estimator is based on the average size of an item and the pricing in your local area. The size of any item may vary, and that will affect your overall price.
Here is the average junk hauling prices list:
- $70–$100 for a min. load (less than 10 sq. ft.)
- $90–$130 for 1/8 load (10–20 sq. ft.)
- $330–$360 for 3/8–1/2 load (30–40 sq. ft.)
- $490–$520 for 5/6–7/8 load (66.6–70 sq. ft.)
- $550–$570 for a max. Load (80 sq. ft.)
Junk, Trash, Waste or E-Waste Services?
Junk Removal services near Omaha NE: Depending on your classification of items to be removed, the prices and type of professional you need will vary greatly. There are core differences between junk, trash, waste, e-waste, and composting that we cover in details below:
Junk Removal – a service that most county and city trash services refuse to remove such as refrigerators, TVs, stoves, air conditioners, sofas, etc. However, some cities will offer a free junk removal day once a quarter. $70–$570 for professional junk removal
Trash Removal – regularly scheduled by your county or city and is included in your monthly utility bill.
Waste Removal – involves removing hazardous items like latex paint, mercury, or other harmful agents. Additionally, this service takes care of construction debris with costs around $60–$125. Most junk removal companies will not remove hazardous waste.
E-Waste Disposal – usually comprised of technical items such as computers, monitors, printers, copy machines, shredders, etc. Cost vary considerably.
Composting – Both food waste and yard debris can be removed and composted for around $70 to $100 depending on the volume
Junk Removal Costs by Type
Our garages and basements become storage bins for everything from last year’s refrigerator or window air conditioner to the previous decade’s clothes, not to mention tons of photographs, toys, and old tools. You name it, it’s there … and growing. The lowest price you’ll pay for junk removal is $70–$100 for a minimum load (less than 10 sq. ft.) all the way up to $550–$570 for a maximum truckload (80 sq. ft.).
Furniture Removal Cost
It can be a challenge getting rid of unwanted or unneeded furniture. Not only are large pieces of furniture heavy and generally hard to work with, but many cities don’t provide free no obligation pickup for pieces of furniture or appliances.
- Queen or king mattresses: $70–$105
- Washer and dryer (2 items): $70–$205
- Entertainment center (large) $99–$250
- Three-piece sectional couch or sofa: $208–$375
Junk Removal by Item
For some junk pickup quotes, you can text or upload the junk removal company a photo of what you need to be picked up, and they will give you an estimate of how much it will cost to come to get it. Their final price will be provided onsite once they see the item(s) in person.
- Computer/printer $70–$90
- Lawn mower $70–$90
- Hot tub or spa: $100–$150
- Latex paint $10 per gallon (can’t be recycled)
Cost To Dump At a Landfill
The cost to dump at a landfill is usually around $50 if you do it yourself. If you hire a professional, expect to spend $70 to $150 on an average size load. Large items are surcharged due to the extra weight. These items may require two workers to haul away to a landfill or another specified location:
- Freezers and refrigerators $35 to $60 each
- Piano removal $50 to $100
- AC units $35 to $60 each
- Tires (if more than 4) $10 per tire, without rims $5 per tire
- Railroad ties $30 each
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you remove electronics such as computers and televisions?
Yes, Handyman Services Of Omaha removes most electronics, including televisions, computers, and more! An e-waste fee may apply to electronic removal services for recycling reasons. Contact your local Handyman Services Of Omaha today to speak to one of our junk removal experts about what you need removed!
Do you clean out barns and sheds?
Absolutely! We clean out and remove junk from all types of properties and locations, including barns, sheds, construction sites, and more! If it has junk in it, we can get it cleaned out!
Will you work with a Realtor and/or retail owner?
Of course! Handyman Services Of Omaha partners with a great number of commercial and residential property managers and Realtors to clean out and remove junk. Our mission is to create more opportunities for our customers and clients alike.
Do you take old car batteries?
You got it! Disposing of your old car battery doesn’t have to be hard. Contact Handyman Services Of Omaha in Omaha NE, to schedule your junk removal.
Do you remove lawn mowers?
Sure! We remove lawn mowers and other lawn and yard debris, junk and more. Whether the junk is broken, in working condition, new or old, we can take it off your hands!
Do you take old bathtubs and toilets?
Handyman Services Of Omaha does take old bathtubs and toilets, as long as there’s no one still in it! Handyman Services Of Omaha makes it easy to remove old debris, appliances, and stuff from your home or business when you’re remodeling, installing new appliances, and more!
What types of furniture do you take?
We can take away your couches, chairs, tables, beds, mattresses, dressers, and any furniture that clutter your home and occupies too much space. For help hauling away your furniture in Omaha NE, contact the professional residential and commercial clean out experts at Handyman Services Of Omaha. Learn more about what items we take.
I need my attic cleaned out!
We can help! Storing stuff in your attic often means that junk can accumulate and collect dust through the years. For help clearing your attic of unwanted and old items that just seem to take up space, get top rated junk removal services from Handyman Services Of Omaha.
Does Handyman Services Of Omaha remove appliances?
Yes, Handyman Services Of Omaha removes a wide variety of appliances for residential and commercial properties! We know that large items like appliances can take up a lot of much needed space, especially when you don’t have the time or resources to have them removed.
CALL US FOR:
- Cheap Junk Removal Near Omaha NE
- Pick Up Junk Furniture
- Absolutely Free Junk Removal
- Construction Debris Removal
- Junk Removal Trucks Omaha NE
- Rubbish Removal Online Quote
- Hauling Services
- We Pay You Junk Removal
- Junk Removal Prices Near Omaha NE
- Construction Debris Removal Cost
- How Much Should I Charge For Debris Removal
- Junk Removal
- How Much Does Handyman Services Of Omaha Cost
- How Much Does Furniture Removal Cost
- Handyman Services Of Omaha Near Omaha NE
- Cost To Remove Treadmill
- Arlington NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Ashland NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Avoca IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Avoca NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Bellevue NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Bennington NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Blair NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Boys Town NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Carson IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Carter Lake IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Ceresco NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Council Bluffs IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Dunlap IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Eagle NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Elkhorn NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Fort Calhoun NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Fremont NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Glenwood IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Greenwood NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Gretna NE Junk Removal Services near me
- LA Vista NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Lincoln NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Logan IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Louisville NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Malvern IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Mead NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Missouri Valley Ia Junk Removal Services near me
- Murray NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Oakland IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Omaha NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Pacific Junction IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Papillion NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Plattsmouth NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Ralston NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Springfield NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Underwood IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Valley NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Wahoo NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Waterloo NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Weeping Water NE Junk Removal Services near me
- Woodbine IA Junk Removal Services near me
- Yutan NE Junk Removal Services near me