Best Exterior Painting Service and Cost in Omaha NE
Handyman Services of Omaha
Exterior Painting Service near Omaha NE: Are you looking for the Best Exterior Painting Service near Omaha NE? Handyman Services Of Omaha, the exterior of your home is cleaned through pressure washing and any imperfections are fixed. Whether your home needs gaps caulked, window sealing fixed, stains removed, or loose paint scraped, we do it all to make sure the new coat of paint looks amazing. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Exterior Painting Service around Omaha NE. We serve Omaha NE and other areas.
BEST EXTERIOR PAINTING SERVICE IN OMAHA NE
Professional Exterior Painting Company
Exterior Painting Service near Omaha NE: Surface preparation of the exterior of your Omaha NE home is the most important step. This is the step where the exterior of your home is cleaned through pressure washing and any imperfections are fixed. Whether your home needs gaps caulked, window sealing fixed, stains removed, or loose paint scraped, we do it all to make sure the new coat of paint looks amazing.
Once everything is fixed and all doors, lights, windows are properly covered we begin the actual painting. Whether you want to go from dark to light or light to dark we can help you narrow down the color choices. We paint the exterior of your home with precision making sure all areas of the outside of the home are properly covered with an even coat of paint. Our prep work combined with a top of the line of paint, the finished product will help protect and add on years to the exterior of your home.
Exterior Painting Services Handyman Services Of Omaha
- Exterior House Painting
- Siding Painting
- Brownstone Painting
- Stucco Painting
- Roof Painting
- Window Frame Painting
- Fence Painting
- Garage Painting
- Exterior Brick Painting
- Exterior Door Painting
With over 25 years of experience as a home painter in Handyman Services Of Omaha we have the insurance, confidence, and crew to handle any sized home. We have the quickest and most responsive communication in the industry because we know when it comes to your house or apartment that you want to be kept in the loop and want peace of mind from the estimate to the actual painting.
Exterior Painting Services
Exterior Painting Service near Omaha NE: exterior house painting service Whether you’re simply looking to paint your home and freshen up its appearance or you wish to try something brand new, painting the exterior of your house will make it instantly stand out from the neighbors. If you’re looking to sell your home, painting is the fastest and most efficient way to raise the value of your house.
But an exterior paint project is a difficult process. If you’re not an experienced house painter, you may run into some issues. Handyman Services Of Omaha’s exterior painting services are unmatched in their ability to provide a quality paint job that also gives you access to ongoing support and expert painters.
Exterior Paint Colors
When deciding to paint your house, often one of the first steps is to choose your paint color. There are many elements to consider when choosing which color to paint the exterior of your house.
- Landscape : Your environment will influence which paint colors you wish to paint on the exterior. If your house is covered by a lot of shade, you may consider a lighter color. However, if you wish to blend into the trees, you may want a darker color. It’s critical to think about how you want your home’s exterior to complement its environment.
- Architecture : Perhaps you have a Victorian-style house or a traditional colonial. They are both very different architectural styles with different peaks and accents. However your home is built, colors can help draw attention to specific architectural details.
- Existing Colors : Your roof, your driveway, your gravel, your mulch are not going to change colors when you paint. Consider how you want your exterior house paint colors to accent these features of your home.
Exterior Painting Project
Exterior Painting Service near Omaha NE: exterior house painting service There is a lot that goes into painting the exterior of a house. It will likely take longer than a weekend. So if you aren’t prepared to handle the following, you may want to hire a professional to handle all of your house painting needs.
- Wash :Before painting, the exterior of your house will need to be washed. You can use a pressure washer to do this. It’s best when you start at the top so all of the dirt and grime will go down off the siding and trim.
- Scrape :Next, it’s important to scrape any loose paint off of the siding of the house. It’s important to have drop cloths below where you work so these paint chips don’t land in the grass.
- Sand :Sanding is a necessary step to smooth the exterior surfaces and create an ideal surface for the paint to adhere to.
- Patch :If there are any remaining areas that need repair, they’ll need to be patched up before the exterior is primed.
- Prime :Next the surface will need to be primed. Each prime is different. The paint manufacturer will indicate how many coats are needed.
- Caulk :Seal all of the cracks and corners so no moisture will seep through.
- Paint :Finally, it’s time to paint the house in the color of your choice.
- Choosing Exterior Paint Colors
To select the best exterior paint for your home, consider colors that best compliment your home’s architectural detail. With the popularity of home decor websites, it’s easy to find examples of your home’s style and paint schemes that will work for you. Some paint manufacturers also offer online tools that let you upload an image of your home and virtually test different paint colors. Once you’ve narrowed down your color choices, purchase the smallest amounts possible and test them on your exterior walls.
- How Much Paint do I need?
To find out how much paint you need, take approximate measurements of your house, noting the size of various surfaces, such as wood trim around doors and windows. Take this information to your paint store, where the staff will be able to help you calculate the amount of paint you’ll need.
Also take a note from the pros: If you see that you’re going to run short on paint and have to go back to the store for more, save enough to mix the new cans with the old. There may be slight differences in the colors of the separately purchased cans, so combine them to help ensure you’ll have uniform color throughout.
- How to Choose Exterior Paint Finishes
Buy the best paint that you can afford, as it will last longer and cover more easily. Paints with light sheens, such as satin or eggshell, are easier to clean and more resistant to fading than flat or matte paint.
Water-based latex and oil-based alkyd are the two main types of paint for exteriors. Acrylic latex paints are the most common choice, but oil paint is good for wooden steps and porch floors, as well as steel and wood railings.
- Get the Right Painting Tools
While most professional painters now use paint sprayers for their speed and ability to coat evenly, the quickest and most effective way to apply exterior paint yourself is with a paintbrush and a roller. Standard 9-inch rollers are best for large, flat areas. Brushes are most effective for narrow surfaces, edges, and trim, or you can use a short, smaller diameter roller to get into small spaces.
- Prep the Exterior Surface
Paint won’t adhere well to rough or problem surfaces, so be sure to clean, dry, and sand, scraping off any peeling paint. Rotten wood will deteriorate even under new paint, so this wood should be replaced, or if the rot area is small, you can apply a wood hardener followed by a wood filler before prepping and sanding the area.
Average Cost to Paint a House
Exterior Painting Service near Omaha NE: House-painting costs can vary significantly depending on your home’s square footage, where you live, and who is crunching the numbers.
But the pros at the trade organization Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA) can make a pretty good estimate. These are their ballpark figures for the average cost to paint a house, including labor and materials.
Cost to paint a house (both exterior and interior):
1-story 1,000 square feet: $2,500-$6,000
2-story 2,500 square feet: $6,750-$12,500
3-4-story 4,000 square feet: $10,000-$19,000
In addition to being affected by a home’s square footage, painting costs can vary based on the type of paint chosen, the paint’s finish, the type of paint primer used, local labor rates, and the type of exterior siding.
Average Cost to Paint the Exterior of a House
Likewise, exterior painting costs will vary depending on the size of your home:
1-story 1,000 square feet: $1,000-$3,000
2-story 2,500 square feet: $3,000-$5,000
3-4-story 4,000 square feet: $4,000-$7,000
However, those figures don’t account for siding materials—and some sidings cost more to paint than others because of their texture and the type of paint required to properly cover them.
Here are painting estimates for the five most common types of siding, in order of least to most expensive:
Metal siding: $1,500 per 1,000 square feet
Concrete siding: $2,000 per 1,000 square feet
Vinyl siding: $2,000 per 1,000 square feet
Wood siding: $2,000 per 1,000 square feet
Stucco siding: $3,000 per 1,000 square feet
Labor Cost to Paint a House
While some professional painters will charge a flat fee for a painting project, most charge an hourly rate about $25 to $100 per hour on average. Most painters will charge more for last-minute jobs (think 48 hours’ notice or less), travel costs (if you live far away, the painter may want extra money for gas), or intensive prep work (e.g., removing mold or stains before painting). Also, depending on the painter, the rate may or may not include the cost of paint materials such as paint, primer, and supplies.
Repairs and improvements can also increase your painting budget. Painters may offer some of these additional services, but you may need to call in a specialist for others:
Drywall repair: $115 to $380 per room
Repairing plaster: $60 to $90 per hour or a fixed rate of $200 to $300 for minor to medium jobs.
Mold remediation: $500 to $6,000 based on the size of the area and level of mold infestation.
Patching holes: around $10 per square foot for resurfacing and repairing holes and cracks in the wall.
Sanding: around $1.80 per square foot.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Exterior Painting Service near Omaha NE: Wondering what you can expect from our professional painting services? Want to learn more about our process? Interested in our other services? Browse Handyman Services Of Omaha frequently asked questions to find the answers you need! Can’t find what you’re looking for in our professional painting FAQs? Give us a call to speak with a knowledgeable member of our team!
How long will my professional painting project take?
With our 3-3-3 pledge, we promise to answer your call within 3 minutes, deliver your free quote within 3 days, and begin your painting project within 3 weeks. While every project is different, and the time to finish your specific painting service will vary depending on the service you need, as well as the size and scope of the project, our painters always work as quickly and efficiently as possible. We strive to finish all our painting services in a timely manner and are happy to work around your schedule.
Will I need to leave my home or business during the painting process?
At Handyman Services Of Omaha, we only use premium, eco-friendly, low-odor paint. Because of this, you are not forced to leave your home or business during our painting process. We can work around your schedule so as to make our services more convenient for you.
After I’ve signed the contract, do I need to prepare my property for painting?
We ask that you help us ensure timely services by carrying out a few preparation tasks before we begin your professional painting service. If you have scheduled interior painting services, please move furniture and other items away from the walls that are to be painted. This includes electrical cords and wires, as well as furnishings, paintings and artwork, TVs and TV mounts, glassware, and other items. Our team can help you arrange for professional moving services if needed.
Do you provide your own drop cloths and furniture coverings?
Yes! We work to keep your home or property in pristine condition by covering your floors and furniture with clean sheeting and drop cloths.
How is paint applied?
Depending on your particular service, interior, exterior, wood paneling, textured ceiling, etc. We utilize the ideal painting method to suit your unique needs. Typically, we will handle the prep work, including applying primer. We then apply two coats of paint in a color of your choice with a combination of rollers and brushes. Cabinets are sprayed in order to achieve a beautiful finish.
What if my drywall or plaster is damaged?
We offer drywall and plaster repair services to restore your home or business’s surfaces to fantastic condition.
What if I don’t know the color paint I want?
Whether you are painting the interior of your home, exterior of your commercial building, a fence, deck, or any other structure, our professional painters are happy to help you select the perfect finish! We have extensive experience in the industry and can recommend a designer who can help you choose which colors will suit the style of your structure and your personal tastes.
What type of paint do you use?
We provide all our own materials, including premium paint. Our team uses Sherwin-Williams products that are low-odor, eco-friendly, and quick-drying.
How can I request my free quote?
We’re happy to provide you with a free, firm, upfront quote before we begin any work. To request your free quote, simply give us a call! We respond quickly and do everything we can to provide you with a price estimate within three days.
CALL FOR US:
- Exterior Painting Service Near Omaha NE
- How To Paint Exterior Trim
- Best Roller For Exterior Painting
- How To Paint A House Right
- Painting Outside Of House Colors
- Exterior Painting Checklist Omaha NE
- New Construction Exterior Painting
- How To Paint A House Interior
- Cost Of Painting A House Per Square Foot
- Paint Cost Calculator
- Exterior Painting Cost Per Square Meter
- How Much Does It Cost To Paint A 2,500 Sq. Ft House Interior Omaha NE
- Painting Cost Per Square Foot
- Painting Cost Per Square Foot
- Labor Cost For Painting Wall
- Berger Express Painting Cost Omaha NE
- Arlington NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Ashland NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Avoca IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Avoca NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Bellevue NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Bennington NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Blair NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Boys Town NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Carson IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Carter Lake IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Ceresco NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Council Bluffs IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Dunlap IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Eagle NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Elkhorn NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Fort Calhoun NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Fremont NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Glenwood IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Greenwood NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Gretna NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- LA Vista NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Lincoln NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- LoganIA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Louisville NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Malvern IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Mead NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Missouri Valley Ia Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Murray NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Oakland IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Omaha NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Pacific Junction IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Papillion NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Plattsmouth NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Ralston NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Springfield NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Underwood IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Valley NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Wahoo NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Waterloo NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Weeping Water NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Woodbine IA Exterior Painting Service Near Me
- Yutan NE Exterior Painting Service Near Me