Best Commercial Plumbing Repair Service and Cost in Omaha NE
Handyman Services of Omaha
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE: Are you looking for the Best Commercial Plumbing Repair Service near Omaha NE ? Handyman Services of Omaha, are trained, professional, uniformed and insured. We handle any and all types of major and minor commercial plumbing projects. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Commercial Plumbing Repair Service around Omaha NE. We serve Omaha NE and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
BEST COMMERCIAL PLUMBING REPAIR SERVICE IN OMAHA NE
OMAHA COMMERCIAL PLUMBING REPAIR
Commercial Plumbing Repair Services Omaha NE
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE: Our Handyman Services of Omaha handle all phases of commercial plumbing work. We service Omaha NE Area businesses like apartment buildings, restaurants, offices, retail spaces and more on a regular basis. Our Handyman Services of Omaha are trained, professional, uniformed and insured. We handle any and all types of major and minor commercial plumbing projects.
Why Property and Facility Managers Choose Handyman Services of Omaha
With Handyman Services of Omaha, Omaha NE Area property managers and facility managers can rest assured that no matter what plumbing emergency happens or when we’ll be there to fix it. We have plumbers on call 24/7/365, and in most cases, our expert plumbers will be there in less than thirty minutes. So remember, just one call does it all. Call Handyman Services of Omaha any time day or night for all of your commercial property plumbing services.
Why Restaurants and Hospitality Managers Choose Handyman Services of Omaha
When a customer is spending $50 for an entree or $450 for a hotel room and they go to the bathroom and they can’t use the toilet because it’s jammed up and stinks, that’s not providing the best experience, right? Handyman Services of Omaha will respond right away and provide service that enhances your customer’s experience instead of destroying it.
Custom Plumbing Service Programs For Commercial Customers
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE:
- Our programs are customized to meet your commercial sewer and drain needs and can include…
- Bacteria & enzyme treatments for grease build-up, or grease trap maintenance
- Periodic inspections to catch potential problems before they arise
- Talk to us and find out if you need monthly, quarterly, or even an annual plan
- We offer a free onsite inspection and reduced pricing on regular maintenance
- Regular cleanings will reduce the likelihood of you losing profits due to unsanitary drainage
- Preventative service can be scheduled off-hours, evenings, weekends or any scheduled time of your choosing
- Water jet cleaning for high use drains
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE: The commercial plumbing services available at Metropolitan Plumbing include water line and sewer line repair and replacement, toilet and fixture repair and installation, faucet repair and installation, and water heaters.
Since 1990, Metropolitan Plumbing & Heating has provided commercial and industrial plumbing services to properties all across Omaha NE. Please contact us today for all your plumbing needs.
Water Line and Sewer Line Repair, and Replacement
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE:
Handyman Services of Omaha provides water and sewer line repair and replacement, ranging from a single pipe to a building-wide renovation. If your commercial or industrial property has damaged piping, please give us a call. We are experts in commercial water line repair and sewer line repair services!
- Toilet and Faucet Repair, Rebuilding, and Installation
We install and repair commercial toilets, faucets, and fixtures. All of our installation and repair services use high-quality parts to ensure proper performance and reliability. Additionally, we provide installation and repair of automated toilets and faucets for commercial applications.
- Water Heaters
If your commercial water heater is not performing to specification, we can inspect it for repair or offer replacement service. Ask about our annual inspections and customized service agreements to give your business enhanced protection.
- Garbage Disposal
If your in the market for a new sink or are simply updating your kitchen appliances, you may want to look at replacing your garbage disposal. Especially if you are already removing your sink it could be more convenient to replace an older unit instead of waiting for the unfortunate time when it breaks. If you notice any of these signs, please contact Metropolitan Plumbing & Heating professionals so come take a look at the issue and repair or install a new one if it is needed.
- Water Softener
When water is viewed as hard, it means that it contains more minerals than an ordinary amount of water should have. Water hardness will show as a white chalky deposits on your water fixtures, soap deposits/soap scum and rings around the bathtub. Water softening is an important part of improving your water quality. Water softening can prevent these negative effects such as when water is hard, it can clog pipes and soap will dissolve in it less easily.
The Experienced Omaha NE Commercial Plumbing Service Professionals
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE: Commercial plumbing Omaha NE When you want dependable quality plumbing services for your business, then call the commercial plumbers at Handyman Services of Omaha. We are Omaha NE most trusted plumbing company for both residential and commercial plumbing services. We perform all types of commercial plumbing jobs regardless of the size of the business or the plumbing system. Whether you need a simple leak fixed or a re-piping throughout your entire building we provide reliable service and top of the line products that are guaranteed to last. Call our Omaha NE commercial plumbing specialists today for all your company’s repair, maintenance, and installation needs.
Dependable Omaha NE Commercial Plumbers
At Handyman Services of Omaha we only utilize the most advanced modern technology on the market today. This insures that we have all the tools and equipment necessary to offer the highest level of quality with every job we perform. Our entire team of plumbers has several years of combined industry experience. We promptly show up, perform thorough inspections, give you accurate and fair estimates, and finish every project by deadline. We value both your time and your investment. Our service is fast and affordable without sacrificing the quality that you’ve come to expect from a professional commercial plumbing contractor in Omaha NE.
Comprehensive Commercial Service
We provide a wide range of plumbing services and products that are designed to meet all of your commercial property’s needs. Every certified member of our staff has extensive plumbing experience in various fields. Several of our services include:
- Drain Cleaning – We do more than just unclog your drain. We completely clear it out and scrub the inner walls of your plumbing, so that your pipes are completely clean
- Water Heater Service – We repair and install all brands of water heaters. We can also provide routine maintenance to insure that your water heater is consistently running smooth.
- Leak Repairs – Call us to get that small drip fixed before it turns into a major flood. We repair and replace all leaky pipes, and seal all loose connections.
- Sewer Services – Utilizing modern equipment such as sewer cameras, Hydro Jetters, and trenchless services, we can fix all sewer related problems
- Gas Lines – We cover all gas line repairs, installations, gas inspections and earthquake shut off valves. We are certified and stay within Handyman Services of Omaha State Regulations
Emergency Services for Commercial Plumbing in Omaha NE & Nearby
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE: When it comes to business, time is money. Nothing kills both more than a major caused by water or anything else. When there’s standing water all over the floor, a pesky overflowing toilet, or blocked water drain, you need plumbing service fast. Our Omaha NE plumbers are on standby to help you when you experience a water emergency. We promptly show up at your business with all the tools, equipment, and supplies needed to fix the job. We quickly find the problem, and immediately go to work to fix it. We’re in and out, so you can get back to business. Our service is affordable and we don’t take advantage of our clients just because they are experiencing an emergency. Our goal is to save you time and money and get your plumbing back in top shape! Let us be your go-to commercial plumber in the Omaha NE area, and rest assured your plumbing will be in good hands.
No matter what your commercial plumbing repairs needs are, Handyman Services of Omaha is prepared to help you. Our licensed, bonded and insured technicians can take care of any commercial plumbing installations, replacements, remodels, or maintenance and repairs that your company may need. With our high standards and our friendly and knowledgeable staff, we have built a recommendation for being number one Master Plumber.
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE:A commercial plumbing system undergoes constant wear and tear during your business operation hours. Many business owners do not maintain their pipes, sinks or toilets until something breaks down. To keep your business functional and productive, it’s imperative to take your commercial plumbing seriously and the following steps are directed to help you prevent commercial plumbing issues from occurring.
These 10 basic commercial plumbing repair tips will save you the headache and avert a lot of major plumbing disasters in the future.
Little plumbing problems shouldn’t be neglected
A water leak can develop even in the most advanced pipes, faucets, or fixtures over time. A small leak of a few drops can rise up your water bills significantly over the year. Make sure you pay attention to any little leaks or dripping faucets so that they don’t get the chance to grow bigger.
Watch out for blocked drains Blocked drains
Blocked drains can become a source of messy overflow. Some materials, including leaves, grease, paper, food leftovers and others can clog drains. Drain pipes can also be infiltrated by tree roots that break drain pipes, causing leaks or forming a clog that is pretty hard to remove.
Flush the right stuff
The only things you should flush down your toilet are human waste and toilet paper. It is easier said than done, especially when you have a company or a business. In this case educate your employees and put signs in the bathrooms because any other material sent down the toilet can result in a clog, creating a nasty backup or overflow in your toilet. Remind them about conservative water usage and things that are safe to flush down the toilet. Have your workers report to a manager any signs of plumbing trouble.
Install a water softener
Hard water contains minerals that pollute your drinking water. However, hard water can also harm your plumbing system – if it is subjected to hard water for quite some time, your pipes will collect heavy mineral deposits. Purchase and install a water softener to protect your pipes and also improve your water quality.
Find out where the shutoff valves are located
When a toilet suddenly overflows or a pipe bursts out, you must shut off the water immediately to prevent further damage. In order to do that, you need to know where the shut off valves are. This knowledge will definitely prevent the existing problem from getting worse.
Prevent frozen pipes
One major plumbing maintenance tip, especially in winter season, has to do with preventing frozen pipes. Plumbing insulation around your pipes will help you to deal with the issue. Call the plumbing expert to insulate your pipes and get them ready for winter beforehand.
Reduce water pressure
Many of the issues that concern your commercial plumbing could be the result of the excessive water pressure. So reduce the water pressure if that is what your commercial plumbing system requires.
Do not delay and resolve the plumbing issues early
Small issues tend to grow into bigger ones. If there is a leak in your bathroom faucet, take care of the situation ASAP before it gets more complicated and consequently more expensive to fix.
Upgrade your pipes
Your business can be located in an older building and still have the original pipes. It would be best to repipe your commercial facility in this case. New pipes are safer and less prone to damage. The investment you make today will repay for the years ahead.
Choose and constantly deal with a reliable plumber
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE: If your company happens to have a reliable plumbing professional who maintains the plumbing work at your commercial site, good for you. But if you don’t have a regular plumbing expert, Handyman Services of Omaha is a company to go to. Having been in the plumbing business ,we have earned a reputation of a trustworthy, reliable and highly qualified company.
Commercial Plumbing Repair Cost Guide
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE:
Hiring a plumber costs an average between $175 and $450. Most jobs are billed hourly at $45 to $200 per hour. Labor is almost always going to be your biggest expense. The more involved the job, and the more that must be torn up, the costlier the project.
Slab Leak Repair Costs
Detecting a leak under your slab foundation costs anywhere from $125 to $400 and requires special equipment. Fixing an under slab leak averages $500 to $4,000. The total cost can run much higher based on project variables, including but not limited to:
- The thickness of the slab
- The depth of the leaking pipe
- The type of flooring that must be removed and replaced
- Rebar and/or vapor barrier removal
Slab leaks are leaks in pipes under the slab of the home. Fixing one requires flooring removal for access to the slab, jackhammering out portions of the foundation, digging down to the pipe, repairing or replacing it, and replacing the floor. Get a direct quote from a professional plumber.
Cost to Fix Leaking or Burst Pipes
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE: Leaking pipes cost an average of $150 to $350 to repair, while diagnosing leak locations can add an additional $100. This doesn’t include repairing the wall after the fix. Drywall repair costs an additional $250 to $750 depending on the size and location of the hole.
If the pipe burst, you can expect to pay anywhere from $1,000 to $4,000 in water damage cleanup and repair fees. Frozen pipes may also require the price of addressing insulation or heating needs in your home.
Gas vs. Water Leak Repairs
Gas pipe repairs cost $250 to $750. Our guide on gas line repairs goes in depth into why prices are slightly higher than water lines, though you’ll use a plumber for either job.
Cost of Repairing Pipes in a Ceiling
Serious plumbing problems might require both replacement of pipe and cutting into walls or flooring. Ceiling repair costs average $675. Cutting into any wall, floor or ceiling incurs additional construction costs on top of the average plumbers’ fees.
Main Line Leak Repair Costs
Leak repair runs anywhere from $300 to $4,000 depending on if it needs a repair or replacement.
- Main line leak repair costs an average of $750. The repair guide discusses indications you have a leak and precautions you can take to avoid repairs.
- Installing a new main water line costs an average of $1,500. The installation guide covers access, line depth, location and any red tape you might encounter.
Cost of Clearing a Clog in a Sink, Bathtub, Toilet or Garbage Disposal
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE: Clearing drain clogs costs about $200. Our drain clearing cost guide covers the types of drains and factors that affect cost. Clogs represent the number 1 plumbing problem, but they’re not always serious. A backed-up toilet, for instance, might just need swift work with a plunger.
Sink issues often involve the garbage disposal. Don’t put corn husks, celery, grease, meat or starchy foods in it – toss or compost these items. Always run plenty of hot water while it’s in use. If it does get clogged:
- Try plunging it first.
- If it doesn’t turn on, it’s jammed or overloaded. Follow any troubleshooting steps in the user manual for jams or resetting the unit.
- Always unplug it before attempting any fixes.
If none of these measures fix the problem, consider hiring a professional plumber.
Sewer and Septic Repairs
Sewer repairs tend to be rush jobs. The expedited nature of the job might cost you a bit more, but it will keep your family safe and will hinder further damage to your home. Fixes range from a simple clog to replacing a section of pipe.
- Installing a sewer main costs $3,000.
- Average sewer line cleaning costs $300.
- Main line repairs average $2,500.
Address septic tank issues immediately. Pricing ranges depending on the work you need done.
- Pumping a septic tank costs $400.
- Repairing a septic tank averages $1,500.
- Price of a new septic system: $5,500 on average.
If you find you have a sewer or septic tank issue, keep your family away from the leak, and call a plumber immediately. Waste water can contaminate your ground water, surface water and your yard with bacteria. The key is to act quickly.
Fixing a Water Heater
Water heater repairs run $550 on average. Our water heater repair cost guide covers common problems like heating elements, thermostats, control valves, thermocouples, anode rods and tank cleaning.
Sump Pump Repairs
Repairs run $300 to $700 on average while installations range anywhere from $650 to $1,800. Our sump pump repair costs guide covers all considerations of submersible and pedestal types and common signs it needs repairing. The sump pump installation cost guide details the types of units and sizing considerations.
Toilet repair runs $140 to $300. For details of the pricing of various parts and labor costs, see our toilet repair cost guide.
Average Cost to Replace Plumbing
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE: Replacing plumbing costs anywhere from $350 to $2,000 or more depending on the size of the project. Regardless of repairing or replacing, plumbers cost anywhere from $45 to $150 an hour, usually with a minimum charge, a higher first hour charge, or a trip fee.
Plumbing Prices Per Fixture
The most common fixtures include sinks, faucets and toilets.
- New sink installation costs $200-$525, based on style and place of installation: kitchen or bathroom.
- Toilet installation pricing ranges from $200-$525. Varies by brand, type and replacement time.
- New faucets cost $150-$350. Discounts may be available if combined with sink installation.
Bathtub & Shower Prices
- Replacing a bathtub costs: $1,000-$5,000. Varies based on type and the surround.
- Shower installation pricing: $1,200-$5,500. Come in fiberglass, acrylic, tile, glass or a mixture of materials.
- Tub or shower liner costs: $1,500-$4,100
Replacing the Water Pressure Regulator
Water pressure regulators are $250 to $350 to replace. The part averages $50, the rest is labor. It takes about three hours to install.
The regulator reduces the pressure from the main line running into the home. It also keeps pressure surges from damaging your homes pipes.
P Trap Replacement Prices
The p-trap, also known as a sink trap, runs between $200 and $325 to replace. Costs will vary by location – urban areas with higher costs of living can expect higher installation prices. Sink traps are required by building code to keep sewer gasses from entering your home.
Cost to Repair a Main Water Shut Off Valve
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE:
The main water shut off valve is $375 to $600 or more to replace. Replacement involves shutting off the water to the house, adding piping, putting in the new valve and draining the entire system. The location and accessibility of the valve can impact and drive up the price considerably.
This valve is required by code and necessary to work on most home plumbing issues. The first step in any plumbing repair project is shutting the water off.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should you use for your Commercial Plumbing?
You should always use a Commercial Plumber for your commercial business or property and often owners will use a Facilities Management Company who will be able to supply them with all the trades, skills and qualifications they need for the upkeep of their building or business including; design and installations, maintenance and repairs. This means in an emergency, or if you need a repair or maintenance service for anything in relation to your property then you don’t need to spend time searching for someone suitably qualified and calling around to arrange for quotes and for the work to be completed. A Facilities Management Company will take care of all of this for you from one phone call to them and you will know you can trust them to send one of their suitably qualified trades and team to carry out the work you need doing. These services normally include:
- 24-hour Emergency Callout Service
- Service Contracts
Are there any Plumbing specialties?
There are specialties in plumbing and some plumbers choose to specialize in just one area after they have qualified, however, a commercial plumbing business would have all these specialized skills working for them.
Pipelayers set and install the piping needed for a variety of plumbing systems, including; water mains and storm drains. A pipelayer will dig and grade trenches where the pipework is laid, install the pipes into the trenches and secure them together using welding, cementing, or glueing techniques.
- Pipefitters and Steamfitters
Pipefitters are generally involved with larger-scale industrial plumbing projects. They install, maintain and repair heating and cooling piping systems, as well as systems that generate electricity. Steamfitters will specialize in high-pressure systems that move gas or liquids, such as water, steam, or compressed air around a boiler and piping system.
How Often Should I Clean My Property’s Drains?
Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE:
The answer to this question will vary a bit depending on the nature of the commercial property and your business. Clean your drains too often, and you’ll waste time and energy. Wait too long, however, and you’ll just be making the task more difficult.
For most commercial properties, having a monthly cleaning schedule provides the best middle ground between too often and too far apart. Setting aside a date near the start of each month is a good, easy-to-remember and established practice.
Some commercial properties that tend to wind up putting more solid waste down their drains may need to clean their drains more frequently such as on a weekly basis.
What Chemicals Can I Use in/Near My Drains?
There is a long list of things that commercial property owners should never flush down the drain. Surprisingly, this includes many household cleaning products that are advertised as chemical drain cleaners.
Over-reliance on harsh chemical drain cleaners formulated to dissolve hair and other stubborn clog materials can actually end up eating away at the commercial property’s pipes. Or, worse yet, these chemicals may become stuck in the drain, overflow or emit gaseous fumes, and cause harm to workers in the commercial property.
How Often Should I Get a Full Commercial Plumbing Repair Inspection Done?
As with the how often should I clean my drains, the answer here can vary depending on the nature of the property and of your business.
A simple, generic answer to when you should get a full inspection of your commercial plumbing done is:
- Before Signing the Lease to a Commercial Property. If you’re getting ready to add a new location, make sure you have a full professional plumbing inspection done first. This can help you avoid nasty surprises later on.
- Immediately After a Major Disaster. Sacramento might be far from the fault line, but major earthquakes can still affect the plumbing under the property—not to mention the fires, storms, and other disasters that can damage your building’s infrastructure. After any major event impacting your building, you’ll probably want to run a full check of the plumbing to find and fix any problems.
- At Least Once a Year. Even if you’re doing everything right and not causing any damage to your plumbing, you’ll still want to evaluate the condition of your plumbing at least once a year. This can help you spot major issues so they can be corrected before they become damaging to the property.
What Are My Options for Fixing a Commercial Plumbing Repair Problem?
There are a ton of different options for fixing a plumbing problem in a commercial property. However, not all of them will be equally valuable. Some examples of commercial plumbing solutions include:
- Trenching the pipe and patching/replacing it;
- Trenchless cured-in-place-pipe lining (CIPP Lining); and
- Pipe bursting.
Each of these solutions answers a different need/situation. For example, hydro-jetting is great for clearing clogs deep in a pipe where drain snakes and plungers can’t reach, but doesn’t do anything to solve a broken pipe. CIPP lining makes great use of your existing pipe creating a tough new pipe with a long useful life inside of the old pipe.
When your commercial property needs plumbing repair, be sure to consult with an experienced plumber to see what kind of plumbing fix would work best for you.
CALL FOR US:
- Commercial Plumbing Repair Service Near Omaha NE
- Commercial Plumbers
- Commercial Plumbers In My Area
- Commercial Plumbers
- Commercial Plumbing Contractors
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Plumbing Maintenance Tips
- Plumbing Maintenance Services
- Commercial Plumbing Company
- Plumber Labor Charges Near Omaha NE
- Plumbing Cost Estimator
- Plumbing Pricing Manual
- Plumber Hourly Rate
- How Much Does Plumbing Cost For A New House
- Local Plumbers Hourly Rate Near Omaha NE
- Arlington NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Ashland NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Avoca IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Avoca NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Bellevue NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Bennington NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Blair NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Boys Town NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Carson IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Carter Lake IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Ceresco NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Council Bluffs IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Dunlap IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Eagle NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Elkhorn NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Fort Calhoun NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Fremont NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Glenwood IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Greenwood NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Gretna NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- LA Vista NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Lincoln NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Logan IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Louisville NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Malvern IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Mead NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Missouri Valley Ia Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Murray NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Oakland IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Omaha NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Pacific Junction IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Papillion NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Plattsmouth NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Ralston NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Springfield NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Underwood IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Valley NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Wahoo NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Waterloo NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Weeping Water NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Woodbine IA Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me
- Yutan NE Commercial Building Repair Service Near Me