Best Ceiling & Wall Painting Service and Cost in
Handyman Services of Omaha
Ceiling & Wall Painting Service near Omaha NE: Are you looking for the Best Ceiling & Wall Painting Service near Omaha NE? Handyman Services Of Omaha ,We have the knowledge and tools to paint your ceiling, no matter what type of texture it is. Our painters are also skilled at working around overhead fixtures, such as lighting or chandeliers. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Ceiling & Wall Painting Service around Omaha NE. We serve Omaha NE and other areas.
BEST CEILING & WALL PAINTING SERVICE IN OMAHA NE
Ceiling Painting Services
Ceiling & Wall Painting Service near Omaha NE: Painting your ceiling yourself can seem like a daunting task; the last thing you want is to make a dull ceiling worse by making it look patchy and uneven. Not to mention that reaching the ceiling involves ladders and a fair bit of back arching and neck twisting.
At Handyman Service of Omaha, we eliminate that hard work by bringing in our professional ceiling painters who have perfected their craft. We have the knowledge and tools to paint your ceiling, no matter what type of texture it is. Our painters are also skilled at working around overhead fixtures, such as lighting or chandeliers.
What Will Handyman Service of Omaha do for you:
- Analyze the paintable area and provide a comprehensive plan and detailed proposal of how we would approach the work and carry out our job.
- Provide you with a free quotation and costing of how much the job would cost.
- Before the actual work starts, we mask and cover the entire space so that there are no paint stains in unwanted places.
- We ensure the work gets completed well within the stipulated time without any downtime and delays.
- Do a thorough after the paint job is done, to remove the unwanted stains, if there are any.
Let’s talk more about your requirements. Get in touch with us!
Ceiling & Wall Painting Service near Omaha NE: You don’t have to have your entire home painted to give it the facelift it needs. It might be that there’s just one wall letting your décor down, or you want to give your living space an added edge and paint in a feature wall. Whatever your reasons, choosing a professional wall painting service ensures that the job is done with minimum fuss and to the highest standards. And while trying to do it yourself might seem like a good idea at the time, you might find yourself as another of the thousands who discover it isn’t! However, trying to find an interior wall painting service that won’t try and talk you into repainting your entire home can be difficult. This is where Handy comes in. We can connect you with wall painting professionals in your area, who’ll do the best job at the best price.
- Vetted and background-checked professionals.
- Friendly 24/7 customer service.
- Backed by the Handy Happiness Guarantee.
- Affordable, upfront pricing.
- No time windows, book when you want.
Are the walls of your home squealing out an age old worn off? Maybe they are in desperate need of new paint! Dazzle up your home to its exquisite beauty. Ask for Handyman Service of Omaha’s Wall Painting Services.
We offer a comprehensive service on Home Wall Painting keeping in mind that your walls reflect your persona, your emotions and your decision of choice.
Our painters are skilled professionals who offer a wide spectrum of wall painting services that include:
- Interior and Exterior Wall Painting
- Venetian Plaster
- Faux Painting
- Apartment painting
We promise an end to end professional painting service that takes the hassle out of painting job and minimizes the mess, keeping customer convenience as top priority. Our painters will first coordinate with you on deciding the colors, the number of coats required, the type of paint suitable for your home, protective finishing and small details, if any, that you would love to customize on your own. You will be surprised to see how the scratches, marks and dents disappear under a smooth appealing finish.
Our Home Wall Painting in Omaha NE is designed and executed to provide hassle free home painting experience. We ensure that your walls look as good as new and bring forward an aesthetic appeal which was ripped off due to years of wear and tear.
High quality artistry and a meticulous attention to details are our core competency in each project that has earned a significant repute of excellence among our clients. Would you love to transform your home to new-like? Call us today!
How Handyman Service of Omaha Works
- Pick a Time
Select the day and time for your service and get instant, affordable pricing.
- Book instantly
- We’ll confirm your appointment and take care of payment electronically and securely.
- Your pro arrives
An experienced, fully-equipped professional will show up on time at your doorstep.
The Trusted Name in Wall Painting
Although this might be the first time you’ve heard of it, the Handyman Service of Omaha platform isn’t a new thing. For over six years, we’ve connected thousands of customers across two continents with thousands of professionals offering local, affordable wall painting services. However, while these might sound like big figures, community is at the core of what we do. Instead of spending hours hunting through Craigslist or the internet, why not use the Handyman Service of Omaha platform to put you in touch with wall painting professionals nearby? We’ll provide you with all the details you need to make an informed decision, which could save you both time and money!
- Skilled and Capable
While many people think that house wall painting is merely a matter of pushing a brush or roller around, the truth is that it requires skill, experience, and precision. Walls that aren’t properly prepared can flake, edges are rarely straight, and you might even find yourself using the wrong type of paint. Using Handyman Service of Omaha to find an interior wall painting professional ensures that your wall will look its best and that the work will last as long as possible. Your wall painter will arrive with all the expertise, know-how, and a few trade tips and tricks to ensure that your wall is painted to the highest standard.
There’s nothing worse than having to waste valuable time waiting for an interior wall painting company to finally arrive. When you use the Handyman Service of Omaha platform to source wall painting services in your area, you can be sure that they’ll turn up when they say they will. If you find that you can’t be there to let them in, don’t worry. Many of our customers are happy to leave a key with a neighbor, doorman or in a lockbox, so your chosen wall painting professionals can get on with the job while you get on with your day. Wall painting service providers available through Handyman Service of Omaha are vetted, screened and background-checked, so you know you’re dealing with professionals.
Trying to reschedule an appointment you’ve booked through a larger wall painting company can be difficult. Even if you do manage to rebook, the chances are that you’ll be penalized with a rescheduling fee. At Handyman Service of Omaha, we understand that even the best-laid plans can go awry. If something comes up and you need to reschedule, just let us know. All we need is a minimum of 24 hours’ notice and we’ll rebook your appointment for a time that’s more convenient; no problem and no penalties!
- Painting Interior
- Painting Exterior
- Commercial Painting Services
- Residential Painting Services
- All Type of Drywall Repairs
- Removal Texture
- Install FRP Wall and Ceiling Panels
- Epoxy Coating
- Free Estimate
The proper application of paint on ceilings, walls, floors, or furniture will change the look of a room at very little cost.
Ceiling & Wall Painting Service near Omaha NE: Curved surface painting Preparation is vital to the success of a painting project. The Handyman Services Of Omaha painters will complete professional preparation of all surfaces and offer you a variety of textures, styles and techniques of interior painting to choose.
Handyman Services Of Omaha takes small, mid-size and large commercial painting projects
Commercial painting Science has shown that color can and does affect us psychologically. Your employee productivity will improve in a professionally painted office environment. All of our work is performed by professional, fully trained, insured painters.
Customers expect your offices to reflect your quality products and services.
Handyman Services Of Omaha’s professional painters deliver exactly that.
Commercial painting Handyman Services Of Omaha provides painting services to a wide array of commercial property clients:
- Property Managers
- Facility Managers
- Store Managers
- General Contractors
- Business Owners
Paint is one of the least expensive materials that you can use to change the look of a room.
Paint interior painting isn’t limited to just the walls.Handyman Services Of Omaha professionals will paint your room changing your wall, ceiling or trim color to give it the new, bright, interesting look in just a matter of hours.
Paint interior painting isn’t limited to just the walls.
Handyman Services Of Omaha professionals will paint your room changing your wall, ceiling or trim color to give it the new, bright, interesting look in just a matter of hours.
Use these tips to make your painting projects go faster and smoother.
- Painting advice: To avoid lap marks, roll the full height of the wall and keep a wet edge
- Mix several cans of paint in a large bucket for a consistent color throughout the room
- Let the paint dry, then cut the tape loose for a perfect edge
- Painting Techniques: Paint the trim first, then the ceiling and walls
- Painting Techniques: Prime and texture wall patches to avoid a blotchy finish
- Clean dirty surfaces so the paint can form a strong bond
- Painting Techniques: Roll paint along the edges for consistent texture
- Use cotton drop cloths rather than plastic
- Painting Techniques: Feather out paint where you can’t keep a wet edge
- Sand trim between coats for an ultra-smooth ﬁnish
How Much Does It Cost To Paint A Ceiling?
Typical Range: $150 – $350
Ceiling Painting Costs
Ceiling & Wall Painting Service near Omaha NE: Painting the average 12-foot by 12-foot room ceiling runs $150 to $350 depending on your location and the quality of the paint. For two coats, increase that price by 50%. On average, you’ll pay $1 to $2.50 per square foot. Doing a 2,500 square foot house would cost about $0.50 per square foot less than just a single room.
The average cost to paint a ceiling is $1 to $2.50 per square foot.
Most of your budget goes to labor, with setup, prep and cleanup taking longer than the actual painting. Most contractors figure costs per square foot but will provide you with a total project quote. They also tend to have a $200 to $300 minimum charge, regardless of the size of project.
Cost to Paint a Ceiling Per Square Foot
- Average Cost $1-$2.50 per square foot
- High Cost $3+ per square foot
- Low Cost $0.50 per square foot
It’ll cost you anywhere from $0.50 to $3.00 per square foot to paint a ceiling. For smaller projects, like a single room, expect pricing to increase to $1 and up per square foot. Smaller jobs tend to cost more per square foot because of overhead costs, like fuel, insurance, travel and most supplies. A painter’s overhead stays about the same, regardless of the size of the project.
Price of Paint for a Ceiling
One gallon of paint costs $20 to $60. You’ll cover 350 to 400 square feet of ceiling with one coat per gallon. This means you’ll need just under one gallon per 12- by 12-foot room.
Cost to Paint Popcorn Ceiling
Popcorn ceiling painting costs $1 to $3 per square foot, though you’ll end up using slightly more product to cover the surface. Though functional, it’s not currently stylish.
Removing popcorn ceilings costs $800 to $2,500 depending on the area. It’ll add $1 to $2 per square foot for a total removal and painting cost of $2 to $5 per square foot.
Cost to Paint Ceiling Grid or Drop Tiles
Painting a drop ceiling costs $1 to $3 per square foot. In most cases, you’ll cover the actual grid the tiles sit in and replace any tiles with new ones.
Drop ceiling installation costs $1,000 to $2,300. Though it runs slightly more, it’s usually a better option to maintain its acoustic functionality.
Note: For commercial purposes, painting a drop ceiling can both void the warranty and may break fire or building codes. Always check with your contractor about possible code violations before attempting this yourself.
Cost to Paint a Basement Ceiling
Painting a basement ceiling costs anywhere from $500 to $4,500 depending on square footage. Your price could increase for exposed beams, ductwork or electrical. Since each one is unique, it’s best to talk with your contractor about specific costs associated with your project.
Cost to Paint Exposed Basement Ceiling
While the process on exposed ceilings cost the same as any other type, or $1 to $3 per square foot, prep work and varying types of materials can quickly double that price. Covering an exposed basement ceiling is a popular way to blend the exposed electrical work, ducts and beams together.
Cost to Spray Paint Ceiling Black
Painting your ceiling black runs $1,000 to $3,000 for 1,000 square feet. Black helps blend the ceiling components together. All the beams, electrical and ductwork seemingly disappears for half the cost of a dropped ceiling. Unfortunately, it makes the space seem smaller and it’s tough to redo it in any other color. Consider white instead of black.
Ceiling Paint Calculator
You’ll need one gallon for every 300 to 400 square feet. The average 2,500 square foot home needs six to seven gallons for a single coat. For more on finding the amount of paint you need for your project, use our paint calculator.
Cost to Paint Walls
A single wall runs as little as $100. However, most professionals have a minimum project price, typically around $250 to $500.
Painting Accent Walls
Accent walls often cost 20% to 30% more than other types. This is due mostly to the color change. Specialty work gets more expensive. Murals and trompe l’oeils cost $800 to $1,700.
Which wall should you paint? Choose a wall with maximum focal point potential. Follow your eyes:
- Living room: where the fireplace or the TV is situated
- Bedroom: the wall that your bed sits against
- Wall art: Complement or showcase a collection or piece of art or furniture you’d like to highlight
- Open or close a room: Like adding an accent wall on one end of a narrow hallway to provide a lengthening effect.
Ceiling & Wall Painting Service near Omaha NE: Textured walls increase the price of painting by up to 50%. The price increase comes from the added surface area. A couple notes to remember:
- The texture adds more surface area, even though it doesn’t increase square footage. Where a can of paint covers 400 square feet of smooth wall, you might only get 250 square feet on a textured wall.
- Factor additional surface area into your square footage calculations when seeking professional estimates.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does it cost to paint a room wall and ceiling?
For a 100 square foot room, a single wall costs $100 to $200 to paint. Add a single room’s ceiling for $150 to $300. Larger rooms can double the price.
How much does it cost to paint a bathroom ceiling?
Coating a single bathroom ceiling costs $150 to $300 unless it’s part of a larger home project. Typically, professionals have a minimum fee they charge, often $150 or more, regardless of how small the job is. The average bathroom is 40 to 70 square feet.
How much does it cost to patch and paint a ceiling?
Ceiling repairs cost $300 to $1,000 depending on the extent of the damage and type of materials involved.
How much to paint breadboard or tongue and groove ceilings?
Painting breadboard or tongue and groove ceilings cost $225 to $450 for a 150 square foot room.
Can I hang things on a temporary wall?
Yes, you can hang up to 30 pounds on our temporary walls. This would include light objects like small mirrors and pictures, but not heavy objects like bookshelves and/or flat screen TV’s. We can reinforce a specific area on the wall so you can hang heavy objects. Please let us know before the installation.
How much notice do we need to give before removal of the wall?
We require at least 4 weeks’ notice before removal of your wall. There will be an additional charge if notified less than 4 weeks’ before the wall needs to be removed. 4 foot clearance is required on each side of the wall being removed.
CALL FOR US:
- Ceiling & Wall Painting Service Near Omaha NE
- Ceiling Painting Ideas
- Ceiling Design
- False Ceiling Painting
- Painting Services
- Ceiling Painting Color
- Home Painting Service
- Cost Of Painting A House Per Square Foot
- Labor Cost Of Painting A House Per Square Foot Omaha NE
- Painter Cost Per Day
- Painting Labor Cost Per Day
- Painting Labor Cost Per Square Foot
- Paint Cost Calculator
- Painting Labor Cost Per Sq. Ft
- Painting Labor Cost Per Square Foot Omaha NE
- Arlington NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Ashland NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Avoca IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Avoca NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Bellevue NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Bennington NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Blair NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Boys Town NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Carson IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Carter Lake IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Ceresco NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Council Bluffs IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Dunlap IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Eagle NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Elkhorn NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Fort Calhoun NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Fremont NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Glenwood IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Greenwood NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Gretna NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- LA Vista NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Lincoln NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- LoganIA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Louisville NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Malvern IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Mead NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Missouri Valley Ia Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Murray NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Oakland IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Omaha NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Pacific Junction IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Papillion NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Plattsmouth NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Ralston NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Springfield NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Underwood IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Valley NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Wahoo NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Waterloo NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Weeping Water NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Woodbine IA Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me
- Yutan NE Ceiling & Wall Painting Services Near Me